Start your career with this unprecedented opportunity. We are looking for inquisitive minds with good ideas and a strong passion.
Payment Business Development
Type of job: Full Time
- Responsible for expanding and promoting mobile payment merchants in Europe.
- Carry out accurate and effective marketing activities for target merchants, establish cooperation relationships and be the main point of contact for your merchant.
- Identify beneficial opportunities and needs of merchants, integrate marketing solutions based on executable status, and drive commercial growth of your merchants.
- Merchant management, handling the business contract and payment service access matters.
- Work closely with other departments of YabandPay, to develop and understand the relevance of new features based on merchant needs.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or above, major in finance or science and engineering is preferred.
- Completely fluent in English, be able to accurately perform the oral translation and English paperwork. A base level in Dutch would be a plus.
- With good oral expression and communication skills, eager to learn and actively looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, honest, teamwork spirit, good sense of responsibility and professionalism.
- Understand the basic products and the status of the IT industry and Fintech Internet industry.
Interesting with us?
Send us an email to [email protected]
Please put the Job title and your name in the email title and attached your CV and motivation letter.
We are quite appreciative if you can share your available time slot for an interview.
Branch: Network Operations Center
Location: The Hague/Hong Kong
Type of Job: Full Time
Occupational Level: Experience Level
Network Specialists – Cisco, Juniper Networks, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPNs.
Cooperate with business to establish new interconnection with new customers, including route testing, server/IP interconnection.
Respond to customer trouble tickets and resolve customer complaints.
Manage and maintain data center business applications by monitoring and correcting hardware and software defects to provide optimal, maximum uptime and continuous use for business operations.
Provides second level technical assistance in supporting and assisting users with day-to-day automated processes and tasks associated with all business applications.
Assist the office in managing and maintaining the company’s and client’s systems.
qualifications and requirements;
Bachelor degree or above in computer engineering or network project.
At least three years of IT technical support work experience or background experience in telecommunications.
Good problem solving skills. Outgoing Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Good knowledge of database technology; and experience in planning and administering systems such as operating systems (Microsoft, Unix/Linux) and database administration certifications (Microsoft, Oracle or DB2) will be an added advantage.
Good knowledge and practical experience of network/infrastructure environment.
Familiarity with firewalls, routers, switches, and VPNs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
or by phone.